Monday, August 29, 2011

My Fervent Admirer..!!


I am the mirror
Of my soul’s reflection
Enthralled by my esprit
Are thousands of men

Flocking my heart’s corridor
Desiring my company every hour
I am the enchantress
And their raison de’etre

Night and day
They pine for me
Their eyes knit those furtive dreams
Oblivion to self and unknowingly
They now belong to me

I am the black
And the white
End of the dark
Towards the light

I am the beauty behind the veil
Food for their famished soul
Controlling their every reverie
In this world of glitterati

I am the last flicker of flame
For their tainted self
I am an illusion
And I am real

There are no ground rules
There is no magic spell
There are no tricks
As I am The Dominatrix

I am who I am
The mirror of my soul’s reflection
The charmer
And my very own
Fervent Admirer

* Random lines. Randomness personified!

No comments:

Post a Comment