Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And the season begins!


I love this time of the year. The slight nip in the air. The Xmas decorations donning most of the stores and the neighborhood homes. The shopping for gifts galore. What more can a woman ask for. And it all starts with Thanksgiving. I am so grateful and thankful for the life I have. The family that supports me. The friends that keep me company. Some days you just feel like counting your blessings and be in awe. Now as another year comes close to an end, it gives me a reason to celebrate a few milestones. And after all this is the season for celebrations and merriment.

Only if I could take it a tad easy on shopping without putting a major dent on my wallet, I think I am pretty good to go. But the reason to shop is huge considering the new home needs to be accessorized perfectly. The thing about this time of the year which makes me go wild is the Santa Claus. Yup, no matter how old I grow but Santa will always be special. I love the idea of telling Santa everything you wish for and desire. The excitement to see those gifts on the morning of Xmas day makes it all so special. Life is as good and joyous as we make of it. Sometimes it maybe a little off-track but then wouldn’t the adventure be as exciting. The whole idea is to sway with where ever life takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment