Thursday, August 2, 2007

My fav. punchlines..!!

I am not too sure how many people live by phrases in life and to how many do they really make sense. To me it makes a huge lot of difference, something that always inspires me and gives me the kick to do the best.. :-)

I do have my 3 very favorite punchlines which are also my Signature in different email ids. Simple lines and simple words as they may say but definitely hold a deeper meaning.

He who laughs last, laughs the loudest.

There will always be dreams grander or humbler than your own, but there will never be a dream exactly like your own...for you are unique and more wondrous than you know.

Anything Less Than Extraordinary is a Waste of TimeWe are what we repeatedly do; Excellence therefore is not an act, but a habit.

It is funny how certain words/phrases impact your life in so many different ways and you don't even realise it most of the times. I am sure there are whole lot of phrases which i am unaware about but then who said that "I know it all".. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment