Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Love is in the air..!!

Sweet laughter
All around me
The myriad colors
Have made a rainbow in my heart
My heart follows you wherever you go

Don’t you see
My world is glittering
As I have you by my side
Boy oh boy, don’t you feel love is in the air

When you are not around
My heart keeps missing you
And when I see you
All I want to do
Is to make you sit close
Stare at you constantly
And keep talking
Every moment
You weave the magic of your love around me
I dream through the day
Think of you all the way

I feel am in heaven
Since I have seen you
Believe if you can
I am indeed walking on air
You live in my every moment
And the gift of love is
All I have in my heart for you

Come oh dear
Feel my freedom
And celebrate the fun & frolic
Choose me
Hold me
Feel me
And be mine forever
What more should I say
But that for me love truly is in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment