Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The road less travelled..!!


I walk the lonely road
To the destination unknown
& with emotions galore

They say dream the biggest dream
Because there you will see what you want to be

They say fill your heart with love
Because then you will get what you deserve

They say never fear from falling
Because then you wouldn’t learn to rise

They say never let anger take over you
Because then you would never think wise

They say always be yourself
Because pretenses don’t take you anywhere

They say love to live life
Because small moments make it special

They say always smile & be cheerful
Because when you cry, you are always left alone

I say who doesn’t want a mouthful of sky
But whether we always get it, is the fact underlying
I walk this road less travelled
With my thoughts uncontrolled
In search of truth behind all the lies
I hope I would realize somewhere along the way
What it meant to be happy someday

They said & I did
I did because I believed
Now I walk this road
Oh! Lord
To seek you
To seek myself
To seek answers
To the questions I asked
To the prayers unanswered
To the blessings I too deserved
So that I also get that one final chance
To say “At last, a miracle has happened”

No comments:

Post a Comment