Monday, March 31, 2008

Ocean of love..!!

Oh! my love,
Where have you been;
I have been worried,
Searching for you here & there.

Oh! Beloved,
All this while I have been here;
I welcome you with my open arms,
Come, join me here in this Sea of Love.

Aha! What a beautiful place,
But what do you see here;
It is all water around,
Far across the distance there is nothing else to be found.

Oh Beloved,Come hold my hands;
And see with my eyes,
You would feel everything come to life,
The fish & coral speak to me;
The flowers & sand put me to sleep,
They never make me feel lonely;
The air so fresh;
& the water so pure,
Where else would you find love & beauty;
Which would only be called “Yours” & still be this pristine.

Oh! My love You seem to be out of your mind,
What love do you see here;
Don’t you want people around,
To talk to & call them your own.

Oh! Beloved Is that world what you think is peace,
Where nothing I feel is at ease;
Where the body is no more,
But only the soul who also wants a body of her own.

Enough you have said & enough I have heard,
I hate to say, but now is your time to judge;
You want this love here,
Or be with me forever.

Oh! Beloved, I apologise & I regret, I can’t go with you anywhere;
This is truly where I belong,
I wish I could make you understand;
Love is only what I need,
And in this sea of love, love is what I breathe;
For me this is divine,Eternity - where else will I find;
And that is why I call this my paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment