Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If Only..!!

If only you were my eyes,
I would always get those vibes;
That crying for a single minute,
Would be like losing you in bits & pieces.

If only you were my fingers,
I would really handle them with care;
You would help me do all the hand actions,
And my eyes would support with their expressions.

If only you were a chair,
I would sit on it forever;
If only you were a car,
I would happily be your driver.

If only you were a telephone,
I would listen to it all year long;
If only you were a desk,
I would never let it be a mess.

If only you were a book,
I would keep you in a very special nook;
If only you were a pen,
I would write hoping the ink never ends.

If only you were a handbag,
Everywhere, I would carry you along;
If only you were paper,
I would write on you never.

If only you were a plane,
I would fly with you anywhere;
If only you were a television,
I would envy everyone’s admiration.

If only you were here,
Life wouldn’t have missed you everywhere.
If only God didn’t decide otherwise,
You would still be here by my side;

If only we had more time,
I would have finally said “You are mine”.
But now I am sitting here,
Very sure that I would see you somewhere;

As I know there is optimism even in shadow,
To come back is why you were gone long ago.
Now I await that second chance,
When I would open up my heart at the very first glance.

Yes, this would finally be the everlasting unification,
And to God is whom we would owe our gratification;
Thereby happily fulfilling the much awaited goal,
To be "One" with our "mind, body & soul".

No comments:

Post a Comment