Friday, March 28, 2008

Music to the ears..!!

Aha! Spring is here,
With abundant sunshine everywhere;
Wow! what I hear,
Isn’t this music to the ears?

The birds chirping,
The leaves rustling;
Wind crackling,
& the water gushing.

Flowers are blooming,
Trees are becoming green;
And all new colors in the air,
Isn’t this music to the ears?

In the remotest corners of the world,
We can hear someone banging the drums;
Humming a tune,
Playing the flute.

Or simply strumming the guitar,
Things that make them happier;
And play it with no fear,
Isn’t this music to the ears?

Music can light up a gloomy face,
All the disappointments you can erase;
Add some zing to a depressed soul,
Live life larger & whole.

The backdrop couldn’t have been prettier,
Suddenly everything is livelier;
There is picturesque view everywhere,
Isn’t this music to the ears?

Now I welcome this new season,
With my open arms;
And considering that there is nothing wrong,
I simply hum my favorite song.

To make my life brighter,
I owe a big one to nature;
With the pristine beauty all around me here,
All I can say is “Don’t you hear the music too in your ears”?

No comments:

Post a Comment