Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Must read Book..!!

I have been trying to play hide & seek with myself I guess. I thought the last time when I came to write, I would stick around but then things happened and I disappeared. And again here I am trying to promise myself that this time I would be here for long if not forever. And I have realized the fact that no matter what you do & when you do, the only thing that counts is how you do.Just the other day I was chatting with my friend and we got into one of our most favourite topics for discussion – books. I think we both are passionate about books & ofcourse the endless usage of words in the English language.

It’s when I ended up discussing some books which are noteworthy, I realized that my blog page has no mention of them and well pointed out by my friend as well. So here I am with the mention of atleast one of the books which is close to my heart. It has been an all time favorite “Conversation with God” by Neale Walsch. And trust me I don’t really need to mention anything about the book. If I am correct in my memory then I haven’t come across a person who has read this book & not liked it. So do read it whenever you get a chance and if you are a strong believer in God then this book is going to make your belief stronger.Until my next pick, keep reading & exploring..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment