Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beneath a starlit sky..!!


Beneath a starlit sky
First time our eyes met
And they blessed the moment
When we decided to tie the knot

Twinkling stars illuminate the vicinity
And the trees provide the cool breeze
Just the perfect gathering
At the night of our wedding

With the moon shining so bright
A veil on my face and dressed in white
I hold my father’s arm
And music plays in the background

Seeing me, all the guests stand
They greet me with a smile
As I walk down the aisle
With flowers in my hand

Our eyes meet somewhere in between
All I see is our small world, so serene
My father kisses me
And hands me to him

The priest pops the question to him
He says “Yes” without even thinking
“Would you, my dear” then asks the priest
And all I say is “I do”, sealed with a kiss

I am yours
And you are mine
Vows taken to be together
Beneath a starlit sky


pic from the net & random thoughts.. :-)

8 comments: