Monday, August 11, 2008

Lovers' Paradise..!!


Enchanting is your smile
Which weakens my heart
Everytime

Sizzling is your dance
Which leaves me
Craving for one more chance

Mesmerizing are your eyes
Which hide a million emotions
Inside of them

The journey of our love
Begins with you
As my quest for love
Ends at you

You are my destination
My life’s only mission
To hold you in my arms until eternity
Is my only necessity

The freshness in your voice
Soothes my palate
Your fragrance lingers on
Even long after you are gone

I wonder if you think the same
Understand, this is no fool’s game
Relationships survive on love and passion
With trust and faith as its foundation

All I can give you
Is an assurance
I will be yours forever
And with me, you will be secure

So, in lovers’ paradise
Do join me
Feel me
Complete me

The moment is now
To weave our own mystical dreams
And create everlasting
Memories

1 comment:

  1. Assurance including a promis is all life about which somw where or the dilutes away.

    ReplyDelete