Thursday, May 1, 2008

For your eyes only..!!

Beauty through my eyes

A smile for you
Oh! Water so green and the sky so blue
A smile for me
Aha! the view so serene

I stand here
At the shore
Enchanted by the divine beauty
And appreciating God’s creativity

I walk on the sand
Leaving my footprints behind
I play with my shadow
If only I could catch it, is all I wonder

I see the golden sun
At the horizon
The waves of the sea
Tickle my feet

I see the stars
Twinkling afar
It is time for the sunset
And for moon to rise again

Far across the distance
I see us
Dancing with the waves of the sea
Playing with the rays of the sun
Also, giving us company
Is the moon in the sky
Spreading it’s pristine light

I sit here
Strumming my guitar
Singing my favorite song
Because this is where we belong
Things that make us happier
And the breath taking backdrop
Couldn’t have been prettier

With this image hovering
I am only left wondering
Isn’t this the beauty
Truly for your eyes only
The vastness of nature - How immaculate and pure
The abundance of joy – How perfect and demure..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment