Monday, May 19, 2008

You & Me..Me & You..!!


You & Me
And
Me & You
Look in the mirror
And we see each other

A little bit of prankster
A little bit of laughter
A little bit of spunk
A little bit of attitude
A little bit of enthusiasm
In short, that’s what we are

You are so much me
And I am so much you
You speak my mind
Most of the times
And I steal your thoughts
When I get a chance

We look so different
Yet enjoy the same things
We speak the same fun language
And rarely are on a different wavelength

We laugh often for no reason
Especially when we make fun of everyone
I love our song of joy
The dance of our victory
To celebrate nothing
But just the life and the excitement

I look at you with questions
And you have the answers for me
I throw at you my attitude
And you take it all in your stride

I call that being “my best friend”
And I am indeed glad
That I have you
To tell my woes

With you I enjoy and laugh
Even when life gets tough
Because there is nothing more nice
Than just being myself

A little bit of me in you
A little bit of you in me
Well, that is what makes us
And we are the ingredients for our friendship

So, cheers to “US”
And all the joys we have
And all the sorrows we share
You truly are my constant belief
That nothing can ever go so wrong
Thank you, for being my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment