Friday, July 18, 2008

A smile..!!

A smile to God
For listening to our cheers and woes
A smile for my parents
For ever being so benevolent

A smile for my friends
For giving them my perpetual headaches
A smile for my family
For being always there for me

A smile for work
For at times it is indeed some good fun
A smile for colleagues
For being ever so receptive

A smile for teachers
For pushing us towards our goals
A smile for children
For making everyone feel like one

A smile for nature
For the beauty galore
A smile for music
For our terrible mood swings
A smile for dance
For simply rejuvenating
A smile for yummy food
For making our stomach so full

A smile for my car
For taking me everywhere
A smile for strangers
For the sake of a cheer

Last but not the least
A smile for me
For no reason absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment